- Revise all core PMP exam content and hot topics including:
1. Creating a high team
2. Setting up a project for success
3. Best practices for ongoing project management
4. Keep the team and stakeholders on track
5. Managing compliance, change and continuous improvement
- Identify and recognise the various types of PMP exam questions
- Complete sample exams using PMP exam simulator
- Assemble an exam checklist allowing easy recall of mathematical formulae that appear on the exam
- Compile a PMP exam strategy that will be used in the actual PMP exam
- Become familiar with the exam policies and procedures
- Meet the 35 hour accredited Project Management training requirement for the PMP application
Course is delivered by a Project Management Institute authorized training partner and PMP certified trainer.
Course includes access to the PMP® Exam Simulator along with tutor feedback and email/telephone support.